[phc-general] How to make a distribution

Satyam Satyam at satyam.com.ar
Fri Aug 11 19:43:09 CEST 2006

I was about to list the files I got with the files in the regular
distribution to figure out which ones go into the distribution and which
don't, to build the download of my version.   I was wondering  if there was
any easier way, some 'make something' that would clean it all up.

Also, where would I change the name of the final executable?  It wouldn't be
Ok to let it have the same name since it doesn't have the same
functionality. Since many of the files depend on each other, if I touch one
of the productions instead of the root, I'll mess it all up.

Thanks

Satyam